Igor Stravinsky: “Lesser artists borrow, great artists steal.”
Robert Moran: “Great artists may steal, but nothing in comparison to music publishers”
The works of Robert Moran are published by the companies listed below. To determine which works are published by each, please see the Index of Works.
- Charlotte Benson Music Publishers
PO Box 54202
Philadelphia, PA 19105
- Universal Edition, Vienna http://www.uemusic.at/truman/en_templates/paste.php3?template=komp_list&spr=en&buchstabe=M
- Comment by composer: UE in Vienna published Moran FOUR VISION, an important graphic score which sold throughout Europe and the USA. Moran received no payments whatsoever for this work!
- C. F. Peters Edition, NYC
- Schott and Sons, Mainz
- Comment by composer: Schott and Sons is notorious for not paying the rental fees, performance rights to the composer. This publisher should be avoided at all costs!
- Licensing by:
Broadcast Music Inc.,
320 West 57th Street
New York, New York 10019
Tel: (212) 586-2000
Fax: (212) 262-2824.